Alpha Chem Decorators Caulk
Login For Price
Box qty 25
Sealing and filling of interior gaps and cracks where movement can occur, such as those between plasterwork and window and door frames, skirting boards and architraves
Use prior to painting or papering to prevent unsightly cracks developing later
- A flexible water based filler and sealant that is easy to apply, dries quickly and can be overpainted with most emulsion and oil based paints.
- Generally, caulk should be applied in warmer weather, ideally above 5°C
- If you do need to apply it try putting your tube in a bucket of warm water before use to bring it up to the right temperature.
- Or if it is stored in a garage or van, bring it inside the house the night before use so it can warm up.
- If caulk is applied outside of the temperature range it won’t flow as well out of the tube, won’t sit right in the joint and won’t tool as well.