- Moslty of an alloy construction, stainless steel shaft. Equipped with non return valve on the suction of the pump to help stop any return of water.
- Impeller and volute plate are made from a urethane rubber to give a longer life than the traditional cast iron. Outlet designed so that it can be altered from vertical to horizontal.
- Complete with internal check valve and has to be primed if using in shallow water.
- Twin mechanical seals, carbon ceramic and silicon carbide in a lubricated chamber.
- Can be used with electronic control for automatic operation.
- Centrifugal Impeller
- Manual – No Float
- 110v – 0.59Kw
- 120 Litres Per Minute Maximum
- 10 Metres Head Maximum
- 1″ BSP Male Outlet c/w Hosetail Connection
- H 315mm x W 190mm x L 190mm
- Complete with 10 Metres of Power Cable
- Suitable for drainage applications where water can be drained down to approx 1mm