PREMIER P3-B DIAMOND BLADE
Login For Price
The P3-B offers unrivalled performance when compared to ther low cost blades. It can be used on all
popular building materials such as; concrete paviors, concrete slabs, concrete roof tiles, bricks &
blocks. The P3-B is manufactured in-line with European safty standard EN13236, and so can be used
Ideally suited: Lightly reinforced concrete, concrete, slabs, kerbs, pipes, beams, concrete flag stones, York stone, concrete
paviors, general facing bricks, hand-made bricks & concrete roof tiles.
Occasional use: Flint aggregate concete, class B engineering bricks, heavily reinforced concrete,
medium reinforced concrete, lightweight concrete blocks, green concrete & cement screed. Too much use on these materials
could result in either overheating or rapid wear.
• EN13236: European Standard that regulates the safety requirements for super abrasive (diamond)
• ISO9001:2010 Quality Management System: Standard designed to help ensure
organizations meet the needs of their customers.
Tips & Maintenance for all Diamond Blades
• Make certain the blade is suitable for the material before cutting
• Carry out a slight pendulum movement during cutting (forwards, backwards)
• Keep the maximum amount of diamonds exposed by regularly cutting into a highly abrasive material, such as a 3-Newton
building block or soft sandstone.