PREMIER P6-PT PORCELAIN BLADE 115 x 22mmLogin For Price
The P6-PT is a professional specification designed to cut effortlessly through porcelain and other hard tiles.
Recently updated, it is availble from only 1.2mm wide and provides clean and accurate cutting, even through porcelain.
Sizes 150mm and up are for fixed tile tile sawss and perform better used wet.
Ideally suited: Porcelain, hard tiles, ceramic tiles, limestone, slate & marble.
Occasional use: Indian sanstone & Granite. Too much use on these materials could result in either overheating or rapid wear.
• EN13236: European Standard that regulates the safety requirements for super abrasive (diamond)
• ISO9001:2010 Quality Management System: Standard designed to help ensure
organizations meet the needs of their customers.
Tips & Maintenance for all Diamond Blades
• Make certain the blade is suitable for the material before cutting
• Carry out a slight pendulum movement during cutting (forwards, backwards)
• Keep the maximum amount of diamonds exposed by regularly cutting into a highly abrasive material,
such as a 3-Newton building block or soft sandstone.